If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- We treat patients as if they were our own pets.
- We treat clients as if they were our mothers.
- Regardless of the situation, we do the right thing.
- If another vet can do something better than we can, we will refer a patient to that vet. We utilize the local specialists and emergency hospitals.
- Patients come before money. We need to pay our staff and our bills, but if we practice good medicine and treat people well, money will follow.
- We go out of our way to make a pleasant work environment. We leave our troubles at the door. We do our best to help fellow employees.
- We educate our clients. We emphasize employee education.
- All employees are encouraged to give input on medical cases.|
- Management will support employees.
- No one is too good to clean up poop.
- Negative chatter will not be tolerated.
- If we have time to lean we have time to clean.
- Medications, especially pain meds and long-term arthritis meds, will be reasonably priced.